In 2018, we created the first of its kind.
A comprehensive online course to start and launch an ecommerce business from scratch.
We called it Start & Scale.
Five years later, the course has helped 25,000 founders in 65 different countries kick-start their business ideas, including thousands who’ve achieved 6- and 7-figure results.
- Lorianne Trinh, who used Start & Scale to create a kids’ apparel brand that celebrates heritage.
- Samantha Brett, who used Start & Scale to build Naked Sundays into Australia’s #1 SPF Skincare Brand
- April Scott, who used Start & Scale to gain confidence to launch her luxury sleepwear brand.
Although we’ve consistently updated the course, 2023 showed us that THIS is a defining moment in ecommerce.
And it’s because of AI.
- What used to be slow is now fast.
- What used to be complex is now simple.
- What used to be expensive is now cheap.
There’s no crystal ball when it comes to how AI will affect ecommerce and the business world in the future. But we know you need the most up-to-date and proven strategies to incorporate AI into how you do business.
So, we went back into the studio because we knew that to keep our Start & Scale course valuable for your business, we had to update it with the most powerful AI tools and strategies.
Today, we’re proud to introduce the brand-new Start & Scale 3.0.
Start & Scale 3.0: What’s Included?
Our goal was very ambitious: to create a program that shows how an “average” person can use free or cheap AI tools to rapidly and predictably create and launch six-figure brands utilizing the proven frameworks from the Start & Scale system.
In the new course, you’ll learn:
AI-Infused Product Ideation:
- Delve into AI-driven techniques to generate product ideas by analyzing search and sales data.
- Utilize image recognition technology to identify and analyze product images across the web, unveiling emerging trends and popular design elements.
Data-Driven Market Analysis:
- Engage in lessons on utilizing data to analyze and understand market trends.
- Discover tools like Helium10 and Exploding Topics to aid in your market research endeavors.
Creating Customer Personas with AI:
- Learn how to swiftly and effectively create customer personas using AI, an invaluable skill in understanding and targeting your market audience.
Validation Through Data:
- Get acquainted with techniques on how to use data to validate your product ideas, ensuring that your business venture is on the right path.
- Explore AI tools for branding, including Looka for logo design, HueMint for color palette selection, Fotor for mockups, and Bing for photoshoots, bringing your brand to life with a professional touch.
Optimized Store Setup:
- Walk through a completely new setup of your Shopify store with integrated AI tools, enhancing your store’s functionality and user experience.
- Explore AI tools for copywriting like Copy.ai and GravityWrite to craft compelling narratives for your products.
- Community, expert guidance, and success stories.
- Thrive within a community of like-minded entrepreneurs, gain insights from experts, and draw inspiration from success stories of those who have excelled in ecommerce leveraging AI.
And that’s just the beginning.
Start & Scale FAQs
Who’s teaching this course?
Gretta van Riel, founder of five multi-million dollar ecommerce businesses, is back to upgrade every piece of content inside Start & Scale for the AI era.
Who’s this course for?
SAS 3.0 is if you don’t have a business idea yet, have an idea but need help getting started, or if you already have an online store.
Why should I take this course?
Because there’s no other course that combines ecommerce fundamentals tried and tested by 25,000 founders like you with the latest innovations in AI.
Keep Learning: AI Tools That Can Actually Help Your Ecommerce Business
Get Ahead of the Competition
Whether you’re in the early stages of your ecommerce business or hoping to take the first step in 2024, this NEW course will help you completely redesign your ecommerce journey with the power of AI.
We’re really proud of what we’ve put together to help you start a business in today’s climate and can’t wait for you to dive in.
Click here to get started.
Nathan Chan & Gretta van Riel