You’ve just hit it off with a potential client who fits perfectly into your target audience.
Whether it’s at a conference, in line at Starbucks, or during a post-gym session stretching session, you’ve struck up a rapport, and you want to close the deal on that hot new lead.
The only thing is, you still haven’t got around to getting professional business cards printed.
You scramble for a pen, write your contact details on a piece of paper (or worse, the back of their Chai Latte to-go cup), and pray they get back to you.
Not only is this approach much less likely to close a new client, but it also shows a potential lack of professionalism, which may be off-putting for potential clients who know nothing about your services.
This is exactly the case for why early-stage startups and entrepreneurs need business cards (I’m sure Jeff Bezos doesn’t need to worry about business cards).
But where to go for the best deals? Here, we will discuss the top five places you can go to get a great deal on high-quality business cards.
The Top 5 Best Business Cards for Entrepreneurs and Startup Founders
We’ve done a little digging and rounded up the top five business card printing services for you to choose from, depending on your requirements.
GotPrint — Best For Price
- Website Link: https://www.gotprint.com/products/business-cards/info.html
- Price: $9.80 -$69.80 per 100 cards, depending on quality.
- Trust Pilot Review Score: 4.5/5
When you’re just starting out, you must be mindful of your spending. Rather than splashing the cash on expensive business cards, only to sit with them on your desk, with no money to go to events to distribute them, take advantage of GotPrint’s very low entry price.
Just be wary that as you start to consider more premium quality, GotPrint quickly stops being the most cost-effective option, although the quality of service remains.
Vistaprint — Best for Print Quality
- Website Link: https://www.vistaprint.com/business-cards
- Price: $18 -$34 per 100 cards, depending on quality.
- Trust Pilot Review Score: 4.5/5
As one of the biggest names in the game, it’s no surprise that Vistaprint leads the way when it comes to quality. They provide a great service at a very reasonable price, which doesn’t change significantly as you go through the different tiers of quality.
If you’re searching for quality and affordability, you’d be hard-pressed to find a better choice than Vistaprint.
PsPrint — Best For Customization
- Website Link: https://www.psprint.com/business-cards/category
- Price: $22 -$65 per 100 cards, depending on quality.
- Trust Pilot Review Score: 3.7/5
Psst. Have you heard of PsPrint?
Not many people have, but they are starting to make a name for themselves as the go-to location for more unique business cards, with a wide variety of shapes, sizes, and designs to choose from.
Customization will help your business stand out, especially when jostling for a position in a potential client’s wallet.
While they are a little more expensive than other options on this list, if customization is a priority, PSPrint is certainly worth considering.
MOO — Best Modern Designs
- Website Link: https://www.moo.com/us/business-cards
- Price: $42 -$78 per 100 cards, depending on quality.
- Trust Pilot Review Score: 4.6/5
If you’re after a more modern and sleek design and you’re interested in a simple and efficient ordering process, you might want to consider MOO.
After all, there’s a reason why they have such a great Trust Pilot rating!
They’re a little more expensive as a baseline price, but for that, you get a very high-quality business card. They also often run introductory offers for new MOO customers, allowing you to reduce the costs a little and still get the same quality.
Staples — Best For Urgent Delivery
- Website Link: https://www.staples.com/services/printing/business-cards/
- Price: $17.99 -$45.99 per 100 cards, depending on quality.
- Trust Pilot Review Score: 2.6/5
Another household name to make the list, Staples has long been viewed as one of the most popular office supply companies.
Due to their volume, Staples decided to become the Amazon of the print world, offering same-day delivery on orders made before 2 pm.
However, the delivery costs certainly don’t match that of Amazon Prime, so wherever possible, always try to get your cards printed well in advance.
That said, if you have a networking event tomorrow and need a quick fix, Staples is an excellent option for both turnaround speed and quality.
Don’t Want to Mess With Printers? Try These Digital Business Cards.
If you’d rather keep things digital, don’t worry. We’ve got you covered:
- Beaconstac: Beaconstac offers a highly-rated digital business card solution, allowing you to easily create and share contact details, including various information fields, eliminating the need for physical cards.
- HiHello: HiHello is a popular digital business card solution with a user-friendly dashboard for creating versatile digital cards that can link various details.
- Knowee: Knowee’s digital business card solution is user-friendly, allowing you to easily add various data fields and customize your electronic business card with multiple designs and templates.
Frequently Asked Questions About Printing Business Cards
What is the cheapest place to print business cards?
Based on our research, GotPrint has the lowest starting price for business cards, although it may not be the cheapest option for premium quality.
Who makes the best business cards online?
Vistaprint is widely regarded as one of the top choices for ordering business cards online due to its high-quality printing, customization options, and a variety of premium paper stocks, making it a popular and trusted platform for professionals and businesses seeking professional-looking cards.
How can I print business cards at home for free?
You can print business cards at home for free using templates and a home printer, but we don't recommend it without the proper printing kit for best results. You want your cards to look professional, as they are an extension of your services.
Keep Learning: Business Startup Funding – A Beginner’s Guide
Upskill Yourself For Free
Are you ready to take your business to the next level? Save your pennies for the best possible business card design and quality, but continue to upskill yourself with our free training course to grow or start your brand.