Inc. Magazine called her the most important entrepreneur on the planet. Fast Company called her the “brand whisperer.” Emily Heyward of Red Antler is a master at helping a brand stand out from the crowd.
Heyward has elevated some of the biggest brands on the planet, including Casper, Yumi, Four Square, BirchBox, and All Birds. In this episode of the Foundr Podcast, she reveals her creative process and tells us how she got started in the industry.
If you want a new perspective on building a brand your customers will be obsessed with, listen in on our interview with Heyward.
Listen to Our Podcast Interview with Emily Heyward to Learn:
- How she transitioned from doing traditional advertising to co-founding a creative agency designed for entrepreneurs
- How she formed Casper’s brand identity and built the entire customer-facing experience
- How to create a brand on a budget, and why Heyward believes the best founders are those that focus on branding
- Why you need to strategically plan how your brand is different from others in the market, and how to achieve this
- All about Heyward’s book Obsessed: Building a Brand People Love from Day One