176: Gamal Codner Scales His Ecommerce Business to $60K/month In 3 Months (Start & Scale Student Spotlight – Part 1)
Gamal Codner, Co-founder, Fresh Heritage
The Foundr community is full of passionate people from all walks of life, in the trenches daily doing what it takes to make their startup dreams a reality. In this week’s podcast, we want to shine the spotlight on one of these rising entrepreneurs who we’re especially proud of—Gamal Codner of Fresh Heritage.
In part one of a three-part Start & Scale podcast series, we talked with this corporate-sales-guy-turned-ecommerce-entrepreneur, who overcame some difficult setbacks to scale his business to incredible success. Codner is a student of our Start & Scale ecommerce course, and was able to leverage the principles he learned in the course to grow his physical products business by 30X in just three months.
Before becoming a Start & Scale student, Codner left his corporate sales job to become a successful affiliate marketer. He then joined an accelerator program and decided to create his own ecommerce business. Codner was having some success but it wasn’t until he joined Start & Scale that he was able to use the principles we teach in the course to catapult his business revenue from $2,000 to $60,000 per month.
In this rare interview with an up-and-coming member of the Foundr community, we learn the exact strategies Codner used to create products his audience loves, and take his business to the next level. We are extremely proud of Gamal’s achievements and we are happy to share his inspiring story with you!
- The one thing you must have to scale your ecommerce business
- How new ecommerce entrepreneurs can get their products in front of large audiences quickly
- Codner’s newest content marketing strategy, and how it will help him reach greater heights next year
- A low-risk strategy to testing new products before you launch them full throttle
- The one low-cost strategy Codner wished he had used during the initial stages of his business
Key Resources From Our Interview With Gamal Codner
- Check out Fresh Heritage
- Follow Fresh Heritage on Instagram
- Like Fresh Heritage on Facebook
- Learn more about the Start and Scale Ecommerce Course