Daniel DiPiazza, Founder, Rich20Something
The latest installment of the Foundr podcast is a landmark—our 300th episode! So to mark the occasion, we’ve got something a little different for you today.
Daniel DiPiazza, the founder of Rich20Something, was on the cover of Foundr Magazine last year, and today, he returns to Foundr to “reverse interview” our own CEO, Nathan Chan, ahead of the relaunch of Foundr’s beloved Instagram Domination course.
Together, Nathan and Daniel share the details of how they each found success on Instagram for their respective brands. They also explore Instagram’s algorithms, how it compares to other social media platforms, and the right way to use this powerful tool during the Covid-19 pandemic. Plus, they swap stories about their friendly competition, their time in the “Motivation Mafia,” and more!
- The reason for this special “reverse interview”
- How Nathan and Daniel got started on Instagram and are still finding success with the platform today
- Why Instagram is the most powerful tool for both personal branding and ecommerce
- A glimpse into Instagram’s algorithms and metrics
- Why Instagram needs to be about more than just follower numbers
- How Instagram can be a powerful tool through the current pandemic
- A throwback story about the “Motivation Mafia”
- Why Nathan would still pick Instagram as his platform of choice if he were to start a new company today
- A comparison of Instagram vs. YouTube
- How Daniel’s Instagram account helped him seal a six-figure book deal
- The question that stumped Nathan (and why he prefers to focus on the present)
- Why Daniel owes Nathan a trip to San Sebastián
Key Resources From Our Interview With Daniel DiPiazza
- Visit the Rich20Something website here