In today’s podcast episode, we are shining the spotlight on one of our successful Instagram Domination students, Zach Benson. This driven entrepreneur is in the trenches daily doing what it takes to make his startup dreams (and travel dreams) a reality. And he’s done a great job. We couldn’t be prouder!
Benson is a former professional breakdancer who suffered an injury that ended his dance career. Looking for a “plan B,” he turned to Instagram and joined the Instagram Domination course to learn how to build his personal travel pages and drive valuable traffic. He’s done so well, that in the last 18 months, 170 exotic hotels have given him free stays in exchange for exposure to his network, and he is on track to hit $1 million in revenue.
But the real magic happened when Benson partnered with a few Instagram Domination students and started an agency to help others grow and manage their Instagram accounts. The agency has worked with high-profile clients such as Four Seasons and Ritz-Carlton and currently services 50 other companies.
Benson is grateful to the Instagram Domination community for allowing him to connect with like-minded people and create a thriving business fueled by his passions for travel and social media. We are so happy for him and the success he has achieved. Way to go, Zach!
- How to build Instagram fan pages quickly to drive traffic to your company website
- Why Instagram is still powerful even with the recent algorithm changes
- What kind of content to post if you want to build brand awareness and grow your following
Key Resources From Our Interview With Zach Benson
- Learn more about Zach’s Instagram page that he used to travel the world for free
- Sign up for Instagram Domination
- Sign up for this Free Instagram Masterclass training