Starting a consulting or freelancing business might seem easy, certainly compared to other kinds of startups.
You have skills someone else wants. You put them on the market. You get hired. Sayonara 9-to-5 job!
Again, it seems easy.
Until no one calls you. All of hot leads suddenly “aren’t interested right now.” It turns out those skills you thought were so valuable are far more abundant than you expected, and people are charging a lot less for them than you had planned.
Before you know it, you have no clients and no revenue. What do you do? Is it too late to get that job back??
Don’t panic. There’s a surefire way not only to avoid this kind of dead end, but also to build a consulting business that’s bigger and more profitable than you ever imagined.
The key is implementing a proven framework to acquire leads consistently, close high-ticket sales, and secure the best clients you could possibly hope for.
That’s precisely the kind of framework employed by Sabri Suby—the expert behind Foundr’s Consulting Empire course—and one that we explore at length in our latest, completely free guide, hot off the presses.
Today, we’re eager to get this in-depth and detailed guide into your hands so you can start right away.
Introducing: The Complete Guide to Becoming an In-Demand, Well-Paid Consultant, Coach, or Freelancer
This free guide features 9 chapters, in which we’ll cover some of the same steps Sabri Suby has taken to go from zero to $10 million in four years.
Specifically, you will learn:
- The best types of skills you should market to your prospective clients—there are more marketable skills than you imagine!
- The services you should sell and how to sell them—it’s one thing to have a marketable skill, another is selling it; you’ll figure it out with a few simple prompts.
- How to determine your unique value proposition and rise above your competition
- The four tips to define the perfect business name—don’t overcomplicate it, but don’t ignore it either
- The formula to calculate your hourly rate so you can make a good living and don’t undercut yourself
- The three types of pricing options you can offer—it’s a matter of picking the right one in the right circumstances
- The 9 ways to land your first client—getting started is the hardest part, but these tips will guide you in the right direction
- The best way to write business proposals and contracts—don’t get started without taking care of the fine print!
- The best three marketing tactics to market your services without spending a dime on SEO or PPC (hint: it’s all about talking with your current customers)
- How to laser-focus your productivity with 16 tools Sabri recommends to manage your time effectively
This guide is 100% free and open to everyone, so you can bookmark it and come back later.
The students of Consulting Empire have been implementing the same tactics Sabri Suby teaches, and they’ve seen amazing results.
We don’t doubt if you do the same with this guide—which summarizes the course’s main teachings—you’ll get similar results.
Check out the guide and get started growing your consulting, coaching, or freelancing business.
Have any questions or comments about this guide? Leave a comment below and let us know what you think!